BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
- Review and respond to emails in the AP inbox.
- Review vendor invoices and obtain approval for invoices and pay applications.
- Review and Process expense reports.
- Reconcile and process company credit card statements.
- Resolve payment discrepancies and communicate with vendors and contractors.
- Maintain organized and up-to-date accounts payable files and records.
- Maintain accurate coding to the general ledger and set up recurring payments.
- Prepare semi-monthly check runs and initiate ACH and wire transfers.
- Perform bank reconciliations and record automated ACH debits.
- Create monthly Customer invoices for staking rewards and apply payments in crypto currencies accordingly.
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, client-first, accountability, collaboration and a high level of craftsmanship.
- 3+ years of experience and proven record of providing accurate and timely accounting and clerical support to the accounting department: accounts payable, general bookkeeping.
- Deeply skilled with GAAP, details, accuracy, numbers, record keeping, data entry, data processing.
- Deeply skilled in using various accounting systems: Netsuite, Expensify, Excel, Google Sheets.
- Degree or relevant certification in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Great teamplayer, communicator and listener.
- Passion for detail, accuracy and all things numbers.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits* of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 4% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, Paid vacation
- Free commuter/parking pass; 5 min from Caltrain
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- *Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $80k *
Location: SD Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: