What You'll Do:
- Track and update daily, weekly and monthly financial metrics and reports
- Create, and track journal entries and accruals for monthly financial close
- Conduct research and reconciliation on complex invoices
- Process payroll for company employees
- Participate in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Prepare detailed Digital Asset schedules
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities, contributing to PBC schedules, narratives, etc.
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- This person must be available to work a schedule within normal business hours of Pacific Standard Time Zone
What You'll Bring:
- Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, V-lookups, SumIF, etc.)
- Ability to navigate Quickbooks easily
- Experience with Gusto and Bill.com
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred
- Highly detail oriented
- Works well in a fast paced, high-growth startup, with an ever changing environment
- Experience in Fintech preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to work with large amounts of data
Please apply if you have the following:
- Willingness to learn!
- Interested in cryptocurrency!
- Comfortable with large amounts of data!
- Comfortable being in a start up company!
- Minimal experience okay (fresh grads encouraged to apply). We will train!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwMS4yNTEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $80k *
Location: US / Remote
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: