- Play an active role in developing the competency of the Product and Engineering organisation within the Broker, providing technical guidance for highly complex initiatives
- Conceive plans and conduct research in relevant problem areas or new technology of considerable scope and complexity
- As an excellent communicator, you will gather requirements and pave the way for consensus on the creation and adoption of architectural decision records across our mobile apps
- You will lead major mobile initiatives and drive the technical direction for the iOS and Android apps, creating the standards and best practices for both
- Analyse potential business opportunities considering the opportunities and risks to deduce clear decisions that create amazing experiences for our customers. Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured architectural diagrams and technical documents
- 8+ years of experience with a track record in successful delivery of initiatives in the area of Mobile and somebody who has the ability to connect with stakeholders at all levels within the wider CPTO area and Bitpanda overall.
- Ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams, and navigate technical ambiguity with only high-level direction. You have a crafted with care mindset, focusing on always delivering exceptional experiences for the user, with the highest attention to detail on each iteration, in a scalable and sustainable manner
- You have advanced knowledge and experience with building world-class mobile applications, leveraging the most recent technologies and practices, working closely with the Product and Design teams to select the path that will deliver the proposed value as productively as possible
- You’re proficient with many of the following tools and technologies: Swift, Swift UI, Apollo, Kotlin, Compose and Java. You have knowledge on how distributed systems work and the communication patterns between them, especially focused on the impact it has on mobile teams. Knowledge of REST and/or GraphQL is mandatory in order to collaborate with our back-end teams on contract definitions and API schema designs.
- You are highly collaborative, focused on building relationships across all departments and are self-driven to drive through the ambiguity that exists in complex projects.
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment. The ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the tech area, at different levels of the organisation
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $77k - $105k *
Location: B Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: