At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Here at Ripple, IT is responsible for enabling employees to innovate and operate at their peak potential. As such, we are looking for an amazing individual to join our team as a Staff IT Systems Engineer with expertise in the Atlassian suite based out of our Toronto office. This role would be responsible for maturing and maintaining our Atlassian suite. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing Ripple’s Atlassian environment. This role will be highly cross-functional, working closely with all departments of the company like HR, Finance, Customer Support, Sales, Marketing, and Engineering.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own Ripple’s Jira Cloud, Service Management Cloud, and Confluence instances through the creation and management of projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards, etc.
- Serve as Internal SME for Jira Cloud, Jira Service Management Cloud, and Confluence
- Manage stakeholder requests around Jira and Confluence and implement them as appropriate
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user-facing documentation
- Install, manage, and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on Jira and Confluence regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
- Create, manage, and support all administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Outstanding organizational skills to ensure deadlines and tasks are never missed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Customer focused and a problem-solving mindset.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology with 5+ years of direct Atlassian experience.
- Deep experience with design, development, implementation, and support of enterprise application integrations.
- Self-starter with a focus on thorough implementation of solutions.
- Demonstrated experience gathering requirements, delivering proof-of-concept of ideas/testing, and validating solutions meets the business needs.
- Expert experience with Atlassian Suite.
- Ability to find out-of-box solutions to best fit Ripple’s needs
Other common names for this role:
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM