At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Develop solutions to test the performance and scalability of RippleNet Payment backend services including defining performance test plans, writing, and maintaining scripts, executing plans with cross team collaboration, monitoring performance, debugging performance bottlenecks and the ability to communicate them. Responsible for the performance requirements of RippleNet Payments. Lead projects involving multiple engineers, define nonfunctional requirements and propose multiple solutions to validate them. Create and maintain performance testing strategies/plan, tools, and frameworks. Analyze product requirements with members of the project/product delivery team and devise performance testing strategies. Utilize a riskbased and automated testing approach. Advocate for product performance, coordinate activities with all stakeholders, and administer the testing problem management process, including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution. Drive the adoption of performance testing best practices and technologies to ensure timely and high-quality releases. Be a technical subject matter expert, provide technical leadership, and share expertise with a growing team of engineers. Telecommuting permitted 50% or more but less than 100% per week within same geographic location as the assigned office location.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or a related field plus five (5) years of progressive, post-baccalaureate hands-on experience as a developer or developer-in-test on large scale distributed systems.
Of the required experience, must have two (2) years of experience in each of the following (which may be gained concurrently):
- Performance simulations, analysis, and tuning and monitoring of software test and production environments
- Managing multiple work streams and communicating technical performance requirements in written format
- Developing detailed performance test plans and use case scenarios
- Using Gitlab or other CI/CD Systems (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Using Agile development of distributed services, with a focus on robust software design, scalability, and security
Of the required experience must have two (2) years of experience in at least two (2) of the following technologies (which may be gained concurrently):
- JMeter or LoadRunner;
- BlazeMeter ; and
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Metaco roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.