Autograph Student Ambassador
Autograph, the platform for fans co-founded by Tom Brady, is looking for student ambassadors to build, grow, and promote in-app college sports fandom communities during the 2024 spring semester.
Who are Autograph Student Ambassadors?
Autograph Student Ambassadors are outgoing, creative, and highly motivated individuals who thrive in a performance driven environment. They know how to authentically market to niche, passionate communities and fan bases by leveraging interpersonal skills, technology & social media. The ability to identify, market & convert high quality users (die-hard fans) is paramount. Must be enrolled in University as undergraduate or graduate student.
What is Autograph
Autograph is building a world where fandom belongs to the fans. By connecting fans with iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment, and culture, we provide unprecedented opportunities to create unforgettable memories. Co-founded by Tom Brady, Autograph brings you inside the ropes with exclusive digital experiences that reward fans for loving what they love most. At Autograph, we’re building the future of fandom. Join us.
Ambassador Key Responsibilities:
- Identify authentic networks and communities of passionate fans
- Promote the benefits of the Autograph App to authentic, passionate fans
- Drive user sign-ups using your unique referral code
- Evangelize the Autograph brand & app in person & on social media
What You’ll Gain:
- Uncapped earning potential for each download + sign-up* from your referral code
- The opportunity to earn milestone rewards including gift cards, event tickets, and more
- Deep understanding of niche & passionate fan communities (ex: Michigan Football, Kentucky Basketball)
- Presence among student life with strong IRL & online network
- Proactive, resourceful, ambitious
- Performance driven
- Creative & willing to execute highly targeted activations
- A passionate fan yourself!
*Autograph may test the validity of app downloads, account creation/sign-ups through IP checks and other fraud detection mechanisms to ensure the integrity of the Student Ambassador program, and no referral fee is payable for any referral that Autograph determines in its reasonable discretion to be fraudulent or created by an automated script (i.e., a “bot”).
Please note that the Student Ambassador position is a 1099 contract-based role and not a full-time employment opportunity. As an independent contractor, you will have the flexibility to manage your schedule and workload.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM