The team at Parity builds core infrastructure to power a better internet. We do this by innovating in and fostering the open source ecosystem surrounding blockchain development, also known as Web 3.0.
Parity Technologies is a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers to create the next wave of better products and services that respect the freedom and data of individuals. You’ll join at a critical moment when the future of the decentralized web is being shaped, and perform an influential role in making a more equitable society for our future.
What are we looking for?
The Team Success Partner will work closely with our engineering teams as an integral partner as they continue to build unstoppable technology for a decentralised world. The Team Success Partner will ultimately help our teams become even more impactful and effective. They will do this by embodying our culture code, driving critical people programs and providing support, coaching and development throughout the journey.
The perfect candidate has got a stellar track record of enabling autonomous teams. They may have been a HRBP or Consultant in the past and ideally will have experience working alongside tech teams enabling their success. They appreciate our mission for a decentralised future and share our passion for all things Web3.0.
- Partner with People leadership and Engineering Team Leads to identify, prioritise and act upon major areas of improvement across a range of key enablement pillars as defined by the business.
- Coordinate projects around topics such as productivity and team performance, team development, communication (esp. remote), wellbeing and leadership capability.
- Enable teams and team leads to be more impactful and effective by simplifying and removing obstacles to success.
- Help teams live up to and encourage the adoption of Parity’s commonly accepted guiding principles, such as excellence and humility, autonomy and responsibility.
- As a key member of the People Success team at Parity, contribute to the development of the People Success function itself, e.g. through onboarding, thought leadership, collaborative problem solving and project ownership.
- 5+ years experience enabling teams to be more successful.
- Experience working closely with tech teams and leaders.
- A strategic business mindset, able to confidently navigate multiple stakeholder requirements.
- An understanding and proven experience of dealing with team dynamics and various working >
- A proven track record of developing individuals and teams.
- Excellent communication skills, in person and online, synchronous and asynchronous.
Nice to have
- Professional experience in the Web3.0 space
- Previous engineering/tech team leadership experience
- Coaching background
- Project and/or program management experience
We offer all who join us:
- Competitive compensation packages
- A very flat hierarchy with lots of autonomy and high levels of personal responsibility designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Regular team and company retreats (subject to current pandemic restrictions for the health of our contributors and teams)
- The opportunity to relocate to Berlin, Germany, or Lisbon, Portugal
- Remote-friendly environment with flexible working hours
For those that join us in Germany, Portugal, the U.K., or who are willing to relocate:
- A work laptop (macOS or Linux-based), as well as office/home office equipment
- A generous learning and development budget which you can use to attend conferences or skills courses of your choosing.
To see how we use your data please see ourApplicant Notice
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Location: BE Berlin, Berlin, Germany
This job is closed
Benefits: Company Retreats
Receive similar jobs: