Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and Society to Rise™. We are a USD 6.0 billion company with 151,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 1224 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
We are focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers. Tech Mahindra is one of the fastest-growing brands and amongst the top 15 IT service providers globally.
Tech Mahindra has consistently emerged as a leader in sustainability and is recognized amongst the ‘2021 Global 100 Most sustainable corporations in the World’ by Corporate Knights. With the TechM NXT.NOW framework, Tech Mahindra aims to enhance ‘Human Centric Experience’ for our ecosystem and drive collaborative disruption with synergies arising from a robust portfolio of companies. Tech Mahindra aims at delivering tomorrow’s experiences today, and believes that the ‘Future is Now’.
Who you are:
- Ensure successful initiation, planning, execution, control and completion of the project by guiding team members on technical aspects, conducting reviews of technical documents and artefacts.
- Lead project development, production support and maintenance activities.
- Fill and ensure timesheets are completed, as is the invoicing process, on or before the deadline.
- Lead the customer interface for the project on an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated.
- Create functional and technical specification documents.
- Track open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources and ensure that the tickets are closed within the deadlines.
- Ensure analysts adhere to SLA's/KPI's/OLA's.
- Ensure that all in the delivery team, including self, are constantly thinking of ways to do things faster, better or in a more economic manner.
- Lead and ensure project is in compliance with Software Quality Processes and within timelines.
- Review functional and technical specifications.
- 100% Payroll Schema
- Saving fund
- Food Coupons
- Cell phone payment Support
- Remote work support
- 15 vacation days since your first year
- 25% of Vacation Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance for Collaborator and immediate dependents (Spouse and children).
- Minor Medical Insurance for Collaborator and immediate dependents (Spouse and children).
- Life Insurance.
- Paternity Leave.
- Marriage Leave.
- Special Leave for a deceased direct family member.
- Days for Sick Leave.
- Training and support for certifications.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $110k *
Location: CMX Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: