Technical Content Developer
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create, maintain, and drive the developer content strategy (documentation, guides, tutorials, videos) for Rootstock and RIF products and services under the developer portal at https://dev.rootstock.io/.
- Familiar with software development, version control, and marketing.
- Develop and communicate content strategy and direction across a portfolio of content to top stakeholders in the organization.
- Incorporate customer feedback, behavior, and analytics data into content.
- Work collaboratively within agile product teams made up of product managers, engineers, user experience designers, and researchers to collaboratively document world-class product experiences
- Assure project documentation meets standards of quality, measured in terms of usability, intuitiveness, persuasion, consistency, delightfulness, and business metrics
- Write documentation, guides, tutorials, videos, and other materials and continuously iterate
- Collaborate closely with UX research and design to ensure that content quality meets customer needs and is integrated within the product
- Help shape and evolve standards, processes, structures, and systems to produce outcomes that can be explained in authentic, simple, human, and non-intimidating ways to solve real-world problems.
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators to Determine Content Effectiveness
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years' experience writing and publishing content using git, markdown, and HTML.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to explain concepts clearly and concisely
- Strong attention to detail, prioritization, and ability to multitask
- Strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn.
- Able to leverage user insights and data to solve content strategy or documentation ambiguities
- Prior experience in managing documentation using static site generators or content management systems
Nice to Have
- Writing portfolio
- Advanced knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
What You’ll Get Back
- Competitive salary and company bonus
- 100% remote working (External Employee) from anywhere in the world
- Global WeWork membership
- Flexible working hours - you’re free to work however you work best
- Paid holidays and personal leave days
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology in a challenging and unique project
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- Training programs to learn everything about the crypto world
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world
- Language courses: English & Spanish
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, and wellness counselling for you and your family
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
- Our values reflect the fact that we are a global, distributed team who embraces complex and revolutionary decentralized technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
- Take Responsibility
- Make it Useful
- Stay Open
- Be Fair
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $86k - $115k *
Location: LATAM - Remote
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs: