Technical Program Manager, Core Services
- Build, develop, and grow any stakeholder relationships vital to the success of the program.
- Develop and maintain plans including schedules, cross-team dependencies, and milestones using tools such as JIRA or other modern road mapping/scheduling tools.
- Serve as the primary interface and point of contact for the program's performance, schedule, quality, and technical issues.
- Manage program risks and conditions and facilitate development of mitigation strategies.
- Develop and communicate strategies, goals, and objectives, as well as program status and health to stakeholders and leadership.
- Successfully manage the delivery of key Chainlink Core Services initiatives and manage dependencies with cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience in managing Technical Programs in the domains of Software-as-Service and Cloud computing.
- Experience working with technical cross-functional teams and managing multiple programs concurrently.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to clearly communicate to all levels of stakeholders and program participants.
- Experience using metrics to assess the performance of a program.
- Experience managing teams of engineers directly or indirectly.
- Experience with Agile Development and DevSecOps principles.
- 10+ years of overall experience with 5+ years in a technical management role.
- Has worked previously in a similar team to integrations, where they had to coordinate the delivery of tools and product to empower stakeholders to self-serve.
- Agile Certifications, and/or Project Management Certifications such as PMP, PgMP, CAPM.
- Understanding of Smart Contract Development (e.g. Solidity, Hard Hat…)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $100k *
Location: United States / Remote
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs: