Technical Program Manager
- Set clear objectives for a project or a program to support business goals.
- Own and drive the delivery of that project or program against identified milestones.
- Organise the planning and structure of work so that the objectives of the program will be met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide visibility for the team and external stakeholders of the progress made on the project or the program and communicate risk when necessary.
- Review and deliver meaningful improvements in the tracking and reporting of the project or the program to ensure they deliver the intended outcomes.
Why You're Made For This
- Prior experience in project management; particularly in coordinating several cross-functional teams and with proven experience in achieving goals and hitting deadlines.
- Experience in one or more of a Games Development Studio/Outsourcer; Software Development (SaaS/PaaS preferred) organisation; a service organisation with external/internal clients; or, a rapidly scaling start-up.
- Ability to develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress and to manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Exposure to Agile Practices and Methodologies in software development is a plus.
- Excellent in self-managing workloads through Jira or another tracking methodology.
- An eye for identifying issues and proposing solutions that improve development processes across disciplines.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $87k - $180k *
Location: Remote - UK
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: