Technical Program Manager
- Work closely with Software Engineers, QA, Product Managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Manage requirements and their scopes by classifying, prioritizing and dividing them into the development units.
- Develop reports to track scope, schedule, risks, and overall project status; coordinate with stakeholders to manage, track, and resolve project issues.
- Drive the organization to find solutions by eliminating barriers to propel sustained improvement, leveraging continuous, lean methodology and tools.
What we want you to have
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3- 5 years of experience managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects.
- Ability to drive and gather requirements from stakeholders, project management from inception to completion, and the associated change management.
- Experience managing programs and processes across distributed systems.
- Familiarity with engineering softwares. (e.g. AWS, Jira, Monday)
Nice to have
- Agile Project Management experience.
- Excellent process improvement, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills, with attention to detail and a strong sense of accountability and ownership for project success.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and success in leading large complex programs.
- Ability to work as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Experience problem-solving across distributed, fast-paced and constantly changing environments.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and to work with a team using technical knowledge and excellent people skills to make an impact.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary & discretionary bonus
- Lunch allowance up to 20,000 won
- A thriving company culture
- Pleasant work environment in IFC
- Limitless snacks and drinks in canteen
- Offer extra medical check-up every year
- Flexible working hours
Our hiring process
- Resume/CV submission
- Hiring Manager interview
- Stakeholder interview
- In-depth interview with C-level
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $116k - $150k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: