Treasury Manager (SH）
What you'll do
- Implement a treasury and cash management strategy (for both fiat and crypto assets) to automate and modernize critical treasury functions
- Manage daily treasury, fiat and crypto currency management operations and help develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets, mitigate risks and minimize costs.
- Setting a robust Staking and Lending Strategy with execution thereof
- Oversee processes with internal and external partners to ensure the proper and efficient availability of liquidity
- Monitor and manage our banking relationships and liquidity management, including existing relationships and the development of future potential relationships
- Administration and management of cryptocurrency wallet
- Liaise with banks on issues relating to cash management, credit facilities, opening and closing of bank accounts
- Supervise and ensure smooth running for trade finance related activities
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments, forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
- Preparing management reports and any other reports required.
What we expect from you
- 4+ years of experience working in the crypto space or trading company, with a strong understanding of the underlying technologies behind the largest cryptocurrencies
- 4+ years in Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Treasury management or similar areas preferred
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and financial skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, highly analytical environment where multi-tasking and short timelines are met with consistent ability to achieve results
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants.
- Able to harness data effectively to generate insights and leverage data to make decisions and drive improvements
- Able to adapt and manage process changes in a fast-paces working environment.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $105k *
Location: Shanghai, China
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: