What you’ll be responsible for:
As VP, France, you will be tasked with standing up and leading Circle, France, which will soon be the hub of our European business and a fully regulated entity. As such, you will be responsible for building and scaling business and operational best practices in France and Europe more broadly. A key member of our team, you will frequently interface with relevant regulators and will ultimately be responsible for Circle’s business in Europe. You will be responsible for ensuring that Circle, France is fully operational by leveraging Circle’s existing capabilities where possible and developing new capabilities where needed.
What you'll work on:
- Own the day-to-day interface with local regulators while convening Circle senior management, local compliance, local finance, and others as needed
- Develop a centralized processes for engaging with regulators and regulatory bodies and tracking all communications, actions and outcomes
- Provide support and input for related audits or examinations from internal/external parties and collaborate with program leads to ensure findings are appropriately remediated
- Ensure that any local statutory accounting, tax, treasury, HR, and other jurisdictionally-unique operational matters are managed appropriately and that the relevant Circle functions are prioritizing and resourcing appropriately
- Translate all regulatory reporting requirements for our product and operations teams to follow; ensuring timely submissions of all required filings, as necessary
- Support cross functional initiatives to track global laws and regulations that could potentially impact Circle
- Proactively communicate regulatory changes with the wider Circle counterparts to ensure risks are identified and mitigated
- Identify potential gaps and implementation opportunities and work cross functionally to build a long term foundation of Circle France
- Encourage critical discussions and challenge mind-sets
- Promote effective communication between the executive and non-executive employees
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 15+ years relevant experience in general management, finance, operations, or related discipline
- 10+ years of leading high performing teams
- Detailed knowledge and experience in implementing and managing a regulated business and the ongoing operations in a financial services business
- Excellent ability to investigate, analyze, and interpret data as well as local and federal regulations
- Experience in a RegTech or Fintech company
- Establishes trust and collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders and team members
- Demonstrated understanding of and passion for harnessing the power of digital currency and blockchain technology and services built on top of it
- Experience working hands-on with other cross-functional team leaders, such as engineers, product managers, data analysts, etc. to improve business processes
- Strong communication, planning and project management skills
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $87k - $153k *
Location: 75 Paris, Paris, France
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: