Web3 Experience Manager
About the Role
- Collaborate with the marketing team to train managers and moderators, ensuring a superior experience for Analog users.
- Respond promptly to community inquiries and automate Support team processes.
- Establish SOPs for the Community Marketing team to efficiently and positively address user queries.
- Utilize your customer support expertise and enthusiasm for Analog's products to manage inquiries and requests.
- Develop processes, tools, and materials for a rewarding user onboarding and support experience.
- Assist in crafting the user onboarding process for Analog, suggesting strategies for consistent user satisfaction and proactive issue resolution.
- Deepen your understanding of serving Analog's users across various experience portfolios, gaining insights into each community's unique characteristics, anticipating needs, and exceeding expectations.
- Enhance Support team documentation and processes through insights from user interactions across the Analog portfolio.
- Utilize your expertise in serving users in the crypto and financial sectors to provide exceptional service, actively incorporating user feedback into Analog's growth.
- 3-5 years of customer support experience in fintech, blockchain, gaming, or related fields.
- 1+ years of people management experience.
- Have a background in digital/social media marketing that goes hand-in-hand with a good understanding of blockchain technology.
- Available for flexible hours to ensure uninterrupted user support.
- Proficient in industry-standard tools such as Zendesk.
- Fluent in the English language, with effective communication skills and keen attention to detail.
- Possess the capacity to incorporate feedback from Analog leadership, as well as a collaborative cross-functional approach for integrating user feedback.
- Skilled in building relationships for impactful programs.
- Have capable leadership abilities within a cooperative team environment, with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Have a positive and proactive demeanour and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, growth-oriented setting.
- Relevant experience within a global high-tech enterprise is desirable, along with a passion for the realm of cryptocurrencies and a cross-cultural mindset.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM