Who is Serotonin
Serotonin is the leading breakthrough marketing and communications partner for digital asset companies, working with the top businesses and entrepreneurs in the industry on brand positioning, media relations, content, growth marketing, and go-to-market strategy. We bring together a deep expertise in financial services, digital assets, and decentralizing technologies to help innovators tackle some of the biggest challenges facing business and society by building the next generation of products, services, and experiences.
About the role
Serotonin is seeking a Technical Writer to develop and execute effective content deliverables on behalf of Serotonin clients. The person in this role will join and collaborate with a growing content team, including our Content Managers, Content Director and SVP of Content, Community, and Social. The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer with a proven experience in communicating about blockchain and Web3 concepts to developers, non-developers, enterprises, and newcomers alike. Candidates must have a strong interest in these topics with an eagerness to expand their knowledge as new clients in new use cases require content support. Serotonin offers competitive market compensation, including fully remote work. This role provides the Technical writer an opportunity to work alongside emerging and established Web3 companies alike to help them execute game-changing content.
- Write blog posts, case studies, website content, newsletters, and new forms of content for a wide variety of clients within the blockchain ecosystem.
- Execute on content campaigns that achieve client OKRs.
- Monitor and analyze content success using a variety of analytics tools.
- Execute strategies based on learnings from analytics and in collaboration with client-facing teams.
- Stay on top of technology trends and announcements across the Web3 ecosystem.
- Remain well-versed in the content types and strategies of other technology and product teams.
- Help maintain content operations for managed clients to ensure alignment and transparency across the Serotonin content team.
- 1-3 years experience working in content, editorial, and/or writing for tech companies.
- Proven track record executing successful content deliverables for a variety of audiences. Past experience in content strategy in addition to execution is a plus.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- A knack for grasping concepts and products quickly.
- Experience with blockchain/Web3 or fintech, or a demonstrated interest to learn.
- A desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with CMS and analytics tools is a plus, including: Semrush, Ghost, Medium, Google Analytics, Mirror, Hubspot,and Buffer.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $67k - $100k *
Location: NY New York City, New York, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: