The sales team responsible for our Nordic Law Enforcement / Central Government customers is driven by our mission to make the world a safer place by tracking and investigating activities that involve cryptocurrency like human trafficking, terrorist financing, and money-laundering. We’re experts on the “why” and the “how” with deep relationships and knowledge of navigating government sales processes.
Account Executives are servant leaders who can quickly establish trust and build strong relationships with the Public Sector stakeholders, tailoring their sales approach to their needs, and evangelizing Chainalysis solutions in a compelling yet approachable way. We measure success by the attainment of assigned quota, accuracy of forecasting, and the growth of accounts in your region. They are experts at navigating complex sales cycles. and still enjoy the thrill creating a calculated account plan and then closing a deal. We measure your success by your ability to accurately forecast revenue and hit (read: exceed) quotas and the engagement of your team.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve upskilled the team’s ability to drive sales wins by participating in and leading client and prospect meetings.
- Stakeholders across the sales teams and rest of the company trust you and are eager to support and provide resources to your team.
- You’ve built transparent and valuable relationships with your team and have developed an effective and efficient strategy for recruiting, hiring, and training new Account Executives on the sales motion at Chainalysis.
- Your team has a reliable cadence for rhythm for forecast meetings and each team member’s forecast is accurate and documented in Salesforce.
- Your team’s closure rates have increased and customer churn has decreased because of your direct coaching and mentorship.
- Senior sales management can trust and rely on your forecasts and sales activity to inform the overall sales strategy across the business.
- You know the intricacies of your teams’ sales activity and track the results to inform your forecasts and individual development plans.
A background like this helps:
- Recent experience managing and closing complex software sales within Public Sector customers in any of the Nordic markets.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from mission/program manager to agency leadership
- Strong relationships in the System Integrator and Defense community
- Key industry knowledge and ability to effectively articulate the Chainalysis value proposition
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Ability to negotiate pricing, terms and conditions and other concessions in complex, multi-year sales agreements.
- History of scaling and coaching high-performing and diverse sales teams
- Experience with Financial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cyber Security, and/or Cryptocurrency technologies
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMy4yMzUuMTczLjc0M