WOO Network is hiring a Web3 ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE MANAGER (TURKEY)
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE MANAGER
WOO Network is a financial technology (fintech) startup headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with over 70 members globally. WOO Network aims to provide deep liquidity and superior order execution at the lowest cost for traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms. Its flagship product, WOO X, is positioned as the ultimate trading platform for traders and institutions, featuring fully customizable modules, and first-to-market zero-fee trading with the deepest liquidity across spot and margin.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, one of the top quantitative trading firms in the world generating $5 billion in daily trading volume, with the goal of democratizing access to the best-in-class liquidity, trading and yield generation strategies through various products.
At WOO Network, we seek the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds can make us stronger. Our hiring and promotion process does not factor in race, gender, color, religion, nationality, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status. Because, we believe these differences are what enable us to work towards a common and better future together.
If you agree with us, join us to expand our team in Turkey! Just as you can use our head office in Istanbul, remember that you can work completely from home!
- Monitoring what are the tax obligations and checking whether they are fulfilled,
- To follow the changes contained in the legislation,
- To check whether the accounting processes are carried out legally in accordance with the legislation,
- Effectively follow and apply local and international accounting rules and principles to solve complex financial and accounting problems,
- To follow up and decently implement the interaction between the fields of expertise and the Global Tax and Legal functions,
- To perform all financial works according to IFRS and single order account plan in a timely and effective manner within the task definition, including declarations and notifications,
- To carry out the preparation of general cost accounting and end-of-period transactions,
- Preparing daily, monthly and annual payment reports and financial reports according to the company's reporting calendar and presenting them to the management,
- Conducting budget monitoring and preparing performance reports on the budget,
- To realize and/or manage the reconciliations between the operations, customer service and accounting departments of the company
- To ensure the effective functioning of the accounting unit with the internal control unit in the reconciliations to be made with the internal control unit of the company,
- Finding a loan for finance
- Working in coordinated and effective communication with the teams that depend on them,
- Senior Accountant with at least 5 years of experience, ideally beginning in audit, accounting or tax within a large or mid-tier accounting practice, followed by experience within the fintech sector, ideally within the crypto industry
- Accounting qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA, SMM)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Well organized, careful and patient, high attention to detail
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and able to adapt to flexible working hours
- Strong and collaborative communicator
- Speedy outcome
- High level analytical capability
- Cross functional working ability
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)