Who We Are
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our team as an Administrative Officer. Support the administrative team in a variety of tasks, including employee benefits, event planning, and office management. The position will also require her to handle various administrative tasks.
- Assist with all aspects of employee benefits and company events, including design, planning, communication, and execution.
- Provide swag support for business departments, including collecting and organizing front-end business requirements, selecting and managing suppliers (such as peripheral procurement and logistics), delivering gifts, paying for them, and sharing them. Make sure peripheral gifts are good and customer-friendly.
- Support the office's fixed assets, including equipment procurement and distribution.
- Keep corporate data up-to-date and accurate by managing and processing it.
- Work with the team on multiple administrative tasks, including travel arrangements and employee activity support.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent speaking and excellent writing in Chinese and English.
- Good command in both written and spoken English, fluency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Strong coordination, management, communication, organization, and time management skills, as well as good teamwork and self-motivation.
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwMS4yNTEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $100k *
Location: HK Hong Kong
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: