Advertiser Relations Lead
Roles & Responsibilities
- The heart of PLAY3 by Evosverse is our community, fans and member. Your mission is to stay updated to Blockchain Gaming industry and establish partnerships with key players to satisfy the needs of our existing users and bring more users to the platform.
- As an Advertiser Relations Lead at PLAY3 by Evosverse, you have to develop, plan, and implement strategies in order to establish and maintain partnerships leads with Advertiser
- On daily basis you will work closely with the COO of PLAY3 by Evosverse to provide analytical report as well as strategies and tactics in regards to approach the select partners to further take PLAY3 to the next level.
- Alone we can achieve so little, hence you will need to collaborate with the engineering, content production, talent, and marketing team, and managing all touch points within the community to ensure the consistency and quality of work of PLAY3 by Evosverse
Key Performance Indicator
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships leads
- Client acquisition rates
- Efficient Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC)
- Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Having experience for minimum 3 years for a similar role.
- Strong understanding and capability to execute performance ads that deliver results for installs (trials) and retention through FB/Google/Unity Ads, etc.
- Have respectable amount of connections in the gaming and internet industry (connections in Advertising industry would definitely be a plus)
- Ability to think analytically, understand metrics and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Comfortable navigating different topics and norms of any geo/sector/topic.
- Strong communicator, able to talk/share internally and externally about what gaming community is building/experiencing.
- Persuasive communicator in multiple forms, especially in writing and presenting before groups of all sizes.
- Passion for gaming and growing community.
At PLAY3, we support you with
- Flexible working schedules so you can keep your work-life balance
- Competitive wages and comprehensive health care benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Family-friendly environment, collaborative culture and diversity within the company through various employee engagement activities
- Employee Perks (Snack attack, Bonding budget)
- Gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave and 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- 12 days annual paid leave and an employee discount for all merchandise
- A casual dress code that can help you to feel more relaxed
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
This job is closed
Benefits: Vision Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: