Bitcoin Depot is seeking an experienced and dynamic Analytics Associate who will play a vital role in supporting Bitcoin Depot’s growth by providing key insights into large data sets across the company. This role will work closely with department heads and the executive team in the build out of new reporting suites, process automation, and Tableau site management. There is no back-end development work required in this role.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest Bitcoin ATM Network in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin at thousands of BTM and BDCheckout locations.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. We currently trade on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol BTM.
- Work cross-functionally with department heads to service data needs, process automation, and the building of cadenced reporting for multiple teams
- Create analytics, support ongoing analytical needs, design new analytical views and partner with cross-functional teams to deliver high quality analytics solutions for the company.
- Manage processes related to the development of advanced analytics to support the company's strategic objectives
- Manage company Tableau reporting suite and field requests for changes on existing views
- Create SQL statements to drive standardized reporting across company
YOU MUST HAVE
- 2-3 years working in a role with direct experience using Tableau and managing reporting from large data sets
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience writing SQL and managing large data sets (preferably in AWS of GBQ)
- Advanced experience creating Tableau dashboards
- Ability to conceptualize large data sets
- Strong communication skills
- Strong experience with data visualization and
- Experience with financial reporting
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Assertive, Initiative, positive attitude, self-starter, gets-things-done attitude.
- 401K Matching
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Paid wellness membership
- Paid time off & holidays
- Annual in-person team building events
- Virtual team building events
- Remote first environment
Bitcoin Depot provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $90k *
Location: GA Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: