Are you ready to join an agile, diverse, and global team of innovators in redefining the B2B payment space for startups and SMEs in emerging markets? Tribal Credit is built for companies looking for a better way to pay business expenses and optimize their financial management. We provide modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business Visa cards and a powerful spend management platform to track and control expenses—all in one seamless interface.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. We’re backed by leading international investors, including SoftBank, QED Investors, BECO Capital, Global Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital, and OTG Ventures . We’re also part of the Visa Fintech Fast Track program among an elite group of fintechs.
This position is 100% remote, based in Mexico, and will report to the Analytics Manager.
As the Analytics Engineer you will...
- Translate business requirements into data strategies
- Work closely with engineers and business stakeholders to design and model data architecture
- Design automated solutions for building, testing, monitoring, and deploying ETL data pipelines in a continuous analytics environment
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve production and data issues
- Coordinate with backend engineering and product to analyze data in order to improve the quality and consistency of our data
- Build dashboards and expand Tribal’s data capability across all functional teams
- Diagnose issues on the fly and provide guidance with metrics and visualizations
- Create robust documentation to standardize analytics terminology and processes
Who You Are
- 3+ years in Data/BI related positions
- Experience in designing and implementing best-in-class data warehousing
- Knowledge of different database modeling and architecture techniques for analytical purposes
- You are proficient in at least one major programming language (e.g. Java, Scala, Python) and have advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience in implementing and maintaining data pipelines
- Experienced in working collaboratively across different teams and departments, such as Product, Sales, Customer Success, etc.
- Experience working with Looker BI tool is a plus!
- Fluent in Spanish and English required
- Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work, with a strong commitment to continuous learning and improvement
- 100% employer paid premiums (for team member and family) for healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- 30 days Aguinaldo
- Phone/Internet Allowance
- Food Vouchers
- Vacation premium
- Unlimited time off and all public holidays
- Allowance for home office equipment
- Highly supportive team culture
- Remote-first (within your country of residence), flexible work environment
- Market-competitive salaries
- Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools
- A wide range of learning resources, and much more!
- We’re captivated by customers: We’re captivated, obsessed, fascinated and engaged with our customer - inside and outside of Tribal. Everything we build is rooted in creating new possibilities for them, challenging what we think is impossible.
- We operate in 3D: Drive. Diagnosis. Data. We execute with drive and urgency. When needed, we diagnose using data and experiments before deciding. We consider second order effects and think things through.
- We progress towards excellence: We hold ourselves and each other accountable to high standards and excellence. We balance perfection with delivery, experimentation and learning.
- We pursue learning and growth: We’re curious and passionate about learning and growing. We question assumptions, seek out information, ask for feedback, acquire new knowledge, and explore new perspectives.
- We’re human-centered as one tribe: We work as one tribe. We collaborate on issues, powered by respectful challenge and feedback. We listen to each other. We’re open to other points of view but commit once a decision is taken, supporting each other wholeheartedly on the path forward.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Privacy Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Learn more about Tribal at www.tribal.credit and www.tribal.mx
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $150k *
Location: CMX Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: