Who We Are
About the Opportunity
Animated content delivery.
- To utilize their proven animation, design and motion graphics skills and experiences to deliver best in class animated content for site, youtube, social media, campaigns, events, podcasts, brand and customer communications and advertising.
- To follow and interpret creative art direction to ensure that they deliver compelling and differentiating 'on brand' 2D and 3D animation for daily, weekly and seasonal projects.
- To find inspiring, innovative and creative ways to bring the OKX product ranges, content and brand to life through video.
- To challenge and innovate within world class 2D and 3D brand animation content.
- Specific responsibility for the day-to-day creation and timely delivery of animation, 2D and 3D motions graphics, social media content, educational content, digital advertising
- In collaboration with with in-house designers, freelance teams and art directors create, direct and edit a variety of video content types
- Focus on educational content, social media and digital advertising, the majority of which will involve:
▪ 1) fully animated sequences (accountable for the creation of non-branded animated educational series with a particular, original aesthetic)
▪ 2) product tutorials (screen capture video of our products combined with motion graphics)
▪ 3) Social media always on assets
▪ 4) animated digital product ads
▪ 5) brand and tactical campaign assets
- Working closely with the Design Director to develop and define, differentiating and compelling animated communications and content in line with plans, business goals and budget.
- Support the acquisition and retention teams by delivering branded animated content assets to generate brand love, website traffic and improved sales revenues.
- Support the creation and delivery of creative assets to meet the demands of content, brand and marketing requirements
- Review and optimize all animation creative on an ongoing basis.
- Support the development of the animation / motion graphics related strategy
- Facilitate implementation of all OKX animation and motion graphics
- Collaborate with the Design Manager and editorial content team to develop video content plan/calendar that aligns with the larger content strategy.
- Innovate and maintain up to date knowledge of competitors and trends in the motion graphics an animated content space.
- Stay abreast with global crypto and blockchain related news, topics and trends
- Working with the Designer Manager and Creative Operations to help define production processes, ensuring that they are efficient and integrated.
- To identify opportunities for continuous improvement of such processes.
- Working closely with the Design Manager, Project Manager and Marketing partners, ensuring a consistent and optimized Omni-channel approach to all activity- Including, but not limited to, working closely with the Content, Social Media, PR, Local Marketing, Product and Digital Media teams that sit within the Core Marketing function.
- To contribute to the definition and development of 2D and 3D animation >
- In conjunction with the Creative Operations Manager to learn, analyze and assess results of campaigns against business objectives.
Team and Relationship Management
- To embody a positive and creative attitude at all times.
- To create a positive, supportive and innovative culture within the Brand Design team.
- To support the development of other creative team members to deliver all brand motion graphics assets within budget, on-time and to the required standards.
- To work alongside third party suppliers and freelance resources to achieve results.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the Marketing team, Content, Social, Copy and PR teams and other business functions to help facilitate the OKX brand vision.
- Utilize their own experiences and unique skills to mentor and develop the team’s knowledge and skills in the animation and motion graphics space.
- Have a thorough understanding of the creation and production process of branded animation assets
- Motion Graphics and Animation professional with seasoned animation storytelling skills, 2D and 3D animation skills, qualifications in visual communication, animation, motion graphics, design and typography.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of working within a creative team as an animator for a global business or agency side
- Experience working within a brand creative team for a high volume online business within a fast-paced environment, delivering high quality motion graphics assets.
- A creative problem solver and idea generator with a strong creative eye for animation and motion graphics.
- Puts the brand and customer at the heart of the animation development process.
- Ability to create and deliver to tight deadlines to ensure the timely delivery of daily, seasonal and project works.
- Experience of working with best practice motion graphics creation processes and the ability to review, evaluate and improve.
- Experience of the end-to-end animation creation and production process
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Adobe Animate, Premiere Pro, Final CutPro
- 2D and 3D Animation skills
- A passion and understanding of branding, animation, motion and design.
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Some experience in managing third party agencies and freelancers to deliver results
- A positive, creative and influential personality.
- Experience of working with task management tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, Trello, Google Docs etc.
- Desirable: video editing, graphic design, social media, understanding of marketing, copywriting experience.
Please share a portfolio link.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $77k - $105k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: