Assistant Financial Manager
Trustana is seeking a full spectrum Assistant Finance Manager to join our team and help us take our accounting and financial reporting processes to the next level. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day accounting functions, supervising the accounting team, and ensuring that all financial reports are accurate, timely and in compliance with government regulations. We are APAC focused.
- The finance function covers a full spectrum of responsibilities, including financial analysis and reporting, taxation, credit control, accounts payable and receivable, inventory and costs control, and daily accounting operations.
- Collaborate with sales and operations teams to ensure timely invoicing, credit notes, and resolution of billing disputes. Advise stakeholders and executives on market trends and best financial practices
- Follow up with customers for prompt payments, monitor delinquent accounts, and escalate issues to management when necessary.
- Timely review, process, and reconcile vendor invoices, staff expenses, and other payments in accordance with policies. Resolve billing disputes and discrepancies with the trade operations team.
- Manage full set of accounts, including journal preparation/approval, general ledger reconciliations, and month-end closing activities to meet reporting timelines.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory, customer, and vendor data in the system, ensuring compliance with accounting policies and processes.
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements, strengthen internal controls, and refine policies and procedures for efficient and accurate reporting.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, company secretary, insurance providers, banks, and authorities regarding statutory requirements.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance or in relevant discipline. Preferably with professional certification (CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW)
- 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably with initial working experience from Big 4
- Sound financial understanding, preferably in B2B SaaS, eCommerce, FMCG, or start-up/ MNC environment
- Xero experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MS office, Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, Companies Act & Income Tax Act
You will have the opportunity to build across the region. If you are a hands-on financial professional with experience in SaaS or technology startups and a desire to build your career driving a startup, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: