AWS Platform Engineer
- Design, build, and maintain production AWS deployments using Pulumi (or Terraform) to ensure reliable and scalable infrastructure for our SaaS products.
- Implement multi AWS account design patterns to meet security, compliance, and organizational requirements.
- Scale AWS-based services such as ECS, API Gateway, and step functions to handle increasing loads and traffic.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand infrastructure requirements and provide solutions that align with business objectives.
- Work closely with developers to integrate infrastructure-as-code practices into the software development lifecycle.
- Continuously monitor and optimize AWS infrastructure for performance, cost, and security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure-related issues in a timely manner to minimize downtime and ensure high availability.
- Stay up to date with the latest AWS services, best practices, and industry trends to make informed recommendations for infrastructure improvements.
- Assist in the evaluation and adoption of new technologies, tools, and frameworks to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our infrastructure.
- Proven experience building and maintaining production AWS deployments.
- Strong proficiency in Pulumi (or Terraform) for infrastructure provisioning and management.
- Experience with multi AWS account design patterns and implementing security and compliance measures.
- Demonstrated expertise in scaling AWS-based services such as ECS, API Gateway, or step functions.
- Familiarity with the Rust programming language or a desire to learn it.
- Solid understanding of TypeScript and its use in developing infrastructure-as-code.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
- 🔒 Authenticity: Demonstrates ethical leadership, honesty, and transparency in all interactions.
- 💖 Empathy: Shows understanding and concern for the well-being of team members, demonstrating a humane orientation to leadership.
- 🌟 Resilience: Demonstrates positivity and resilience in the face of challenges, providing inspiration and motivation to the team.
- 🌱 Growth Mindset: Encourages continuous learning and personal development within the team, focusing on the human dynamic and the unique needs and strengths of all stakeholders.
- 🎯 Strategic Thinking: Exhibits the ability to think strategically and act decisively, balancing immediate needs with long-term goals.
- 🌍 Inclusive Leadership: Champions diversity and inclusion, promoting equitable opportunities and treatment for all team members.
- 🤝 Collaborative: Excels at breaking down silos and creating a "one team, one roadmap" culture. Has a strong ability to facilitate productive relationships across teams.
What We Offer:
- Salary: $200,000/yr - $249,000/yr
- Leadership Coaching and opportunities for professional growth, learning, and development
- Remote with domestic and international travel up to 20% for team ‘onsite’ meetings and conferences
- Co-working space in Seattle, with the flexibility to rent working spaces in other locations
- Health insurance: Premera Blue Cross (medical dental, vision, HSA) 85% premium coverage for employees, 75% for dependents, 401k
- Generous company equity: Incentive units (PIUs), vesting immediately each month
- Paid time off: Unlimited (3-5 weeks is the norm)11 paid holidays, sick leave, etc, A supportive and collaborative work environment
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $200k - $249k
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Hsa
Receive similar jobs: