SideShift.ai, the no sign up crypto exchange is hiring a Backend Engineer. Good job! 🎈
We have achieved seven-figure daily volume, integrations in major crypto projects such as Trezor, Edge Wallet, Bitcoin.com and others since launch in early 2019. Our team is focused on execution and innovation.
Join us and build automated cryptocurrency services that don't suck.
- Design, build, and maintain SideShift.ai.
- Take ownership of certains aspects of the SideShift.ai backend.
- Ship. Your ideas will make it into live products in no time.
- TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Redis and GraphQL.
- Have developed production software professionally.
- Able to join team meetings in EU/Asia timezones (but we try to avoid meetings as much as possible).
// NICE TO HAVE
- Crypto product or service experience.
- Experience with financial markets is a bonus but not necessary.
- EU/Asia timezone preferred.
- An appreciation for memes.
- Salary paid in a SideShift.ai supported crypto of your choice.
- Join an early-stage startup with traction (seven figure weekly volume) and key industry partnerships.
- Ship from the start. Your ideas actually lead to product developments with us.
- Remote first - work wherever you feel most productive.
- Flexible vacation policy.
// HOW TO APPLY
Send us a reply with:
- Your Github and/or resume.
- Your technical impression of SideShift.ai (one paragraph).
- Salary requirements.
Please keep your answers short and include the word "satoshi" so we know you have read these instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: SideShift.ai will pay fair market rates based on your location and experience.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMzUuMTY4LjExMC4xMjgM