In your role at Ponto, you will:
- Design and build highly available, resilient, and performant production systems that power financial services for a large number of end-users. Security will be at the forefront of how you design and operate these systems.
- Design and implement data collection and manipulation pipelines.
- Design well-abstracted and documented APIs for our customers and partners.
- Rigorously develop and implement automated testing to cover the full gamut of functionality in our systems, including unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests.
- Setup and manage CI/CD pipelines and other developer tooling to increase your team's engineering velocity.
- Learn your way around public cloud providers and their numerous service offerings.
- Work with a diverse, talented, and kind group of people with many different roles in performing all of the above.
- Hands-on experience with distributed systems such as Spark, Kafka, or Cassandra, but no experience with a specific technology is required.
- Strong coding skills in any object-oriented language. We believe languages can be learned and are far more interested in your general engineering abilities.
- An inclusive, collaborative, and respectful attitude, along with great critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Best-in-class benefits package
- Meaningful and significant equity in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible vacation policy, with an annual minimum
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Generous wellness package that includes gym memberships
- In office, we pay for meals for our employees so you can focus on work
- A world-class environment in which to learn and do your best work
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $105k *
Location: NY New York City, New York, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: