We’re looking for a Business Development manager to help us onboard more developers and teams onto the future of blockchain scalability. As a BD manager, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and driving usage of Caldera's platform.
Caldera enables dynamic, scalable blockchain experiences. Currently, dapps that are deployed to general-purpose blockchain compete with thousands of other applications for space on the network — this can lead to congestion and high fees or even network outages.
That’s where we come in. We’re building software that makes it easy for the most innovative blockchain applications to launch their own ultra-performant blockchains (rollups), enabling applications to own their ecosystem, scale to millions of users, and provide a superior user experience to their users.
As a Business Development Manager at Caldera, you will:
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, partnerships, and strategic alliances to expand Caldera's market presence.
- Manage the entire business development process for select partners, from lead generation to contract negotiation and deal closing.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key industry players, potential clients, and partners.
- Represent Caldera at industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities.
- Have blockchain ecosystem growth / business development experience
- Have existing, strong relationships with projects across Web2 and Web3
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology, its applications, and the evolving market landscape, especially with regard to layer-one and layer-two blockchains
- History of building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, partners, and other key stakeholders.
- Are self-motivated, results-driven, and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Supported business/ecosystem development efforts at a blockchain protocol
- Have direct relationships with key decision-makers at leading blockchain applications/protocols
- Have previous experience working in a startup or high-growth environment, with a track record of executing independently
- Have thought leadership and public speaking experience, such as: presenting at well-known blockchain conferences, or authoring articles and whitepapers on blockchain infrastructure
Strong preference will be given to candidates who can provide samples of prior work (in whatever form that may take: case studies, blog posts, articles, conference talks, etc)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M