- Leading crypto exchange company
- Great Working Culture
- Great Remuneration Package
- My client is seeking a highly experienced and skilled Director of Digital Asset Banking and Payments with a strong executive network and relationship management experience in the banking and payments sector. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of the digital asset banking and institutional trading and custody infrastructure landscape, as well as a proven track record of managing and optimizing cross-functional FIAT product workflows.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy for digital asset banking and payments that aligns with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Manage and optimize cross-functional FIAT product workflows including payment, compliance, and risk products to ensure seamless and efficient operations.
- Work closely with the product team to optimize payment, compliance, and risk product procurement, vendor management, and contract negotiations.
- Lead and manage a team to deliver FIAT partnerships, ensuring that all partnerships are executed smoothly and successfully.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including risk-averse counterparties, to foster partnerships and build consensus.
- Put oneself in any counterparty's shoes, discern their key goals and drivers, and leverage one's network and product knowledge to formulate winning narratives.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the digital asset banking and institutional trading and custody infrastructure landscape to stay abreast of industry trends and developments.
- Travel frequently to meet with key stakeholders and attend industry events.
- Master the concept and trade of social value to ensure that all partnerships deliver value to all parties involved.
- Strong executive network and relationship management experience in the banking and payments sector.
- US and/or EU banking and payment leadership experience.
- Solid understanding of digital asset banking and institutional trading and custody infrastructure landscape.
- Experience in managing and optimizing cross-functional FIAT product workflows including payment, compliance, and risk products.
- Experience at established tradfi + track record of building FIAT rails and product at Fintech startup (Latter more important than former).
- Track record of multiple internal promotions with previous employer due to strong performance.
- Experience leading and managing a team to deliver FIAT partnerships.
- Exceptional networker with high-touch sales and relationship management abilities.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build consensus and partnership, particularly with risk-averse counterparties.
- Hunter mentality with a surgical approach, must be self-driven and proactively escalate roadblocks and involvement of leadership, when necessary.
- Strategic thinker with an ability of quick, tactical decision-making to achieve immediate results in high-pressure situations.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the crypto and digital asset space.
- Willingness to overdeliver with a touch of perfectionism.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Fintech, Crypto and Blockchain, please contact Jeffrey Chan at +852 3653 5150 or via [email protected]
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM