Come join us at Crypto Finance Group. We are a fast-growing company, where everyone plays an important role. We welcome you to join us and help shape our future.
About Crypto Finance Group
The Crypto Finance Group - comprising two FINMA-regulated financial institutions and part of Deutsche Börse Group - offers professional digital asset solutions. This includes one of the first FINMA-approved securities firms with 24/7 brokerage services, custody, infrastructure, and tokenisation solutions for financial institutions, as well as the first FINMA-approved manager of collective assets for crypto assets, with an active, rules-based and index-based alternative investment fund offering, including the first Swiss crypto fund. The Crypto Finance Group is headquartered in Switzerland.
For more information, please visit: www.crypto-finance.com
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal development and professional advancement. As Chief Compliance and AML Officer you will report to the Managing Director. Your main responsibility will be to build and manage a viable compliance framework and maintain the AML framework, ensuring that both meet all regulatory requirements.
The starting date is as soon as possible in our new office in Frankfurt am Main.
- Build and manage a viable compliance framework with a strong focus on KWG and MaRisk compliance
- Execute the role and responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer
- Identify areas of non-compliance or partial compliance of the business through a GAP analysis of applicable laws and regulations, and prepare and implement an action plan to remedy any shortfalls
- Monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business, enforce adherence to requirements, and advise management on needed actions
- Ensure that any updates to the legislative and regulatory framework is communicated to all stakeholders and that training is provided, if applicable
- Execute periodic reviews of policies and training, ensuring that they are compliant with the applicable regulatory regime in Germany
- Identify, highlight, and manage regulatory risks, findings, and recommendations identified internally, by independent reviews or examinations
- Work with management and staff within the Crypto Finance Group to ensure that the business implements and maintains suitable systems and controls to meet the regulatory requirements
- Prepare compliance audit data by compiling and analysing internal information
- Liaise with other departments within Crypto Finance Group to prepare data required for the submission of reports requested by the regulating authorities
- Master’s degree in finance, economics, or a legal discipline
- 7+ years of financial services experience in a Senior Compliance role
- 4+ years of Chief or Deputy Compliance AML experience and knowledge of German financial market regulations
- Experience in crypto and/or trading is a plus
- Strong problem-solving mindset, creative in finding solutions, structured in implementation
- A dynamic person with an innovative spirit, a positive attitude, and strong motivational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and hands-on, with an attention to detail
- Fluency in English and German
- Become part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Take part in and contribute to knowledge sessions on crypto assets
- Gain deep insights into crypto asset trading, market making, execution strategies, settlement, custody, tokenisation, and more
- Work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing industry
- Join a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies.
- Due to the German labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Germany (are in possession of a German work permit or are EU/EFTA citizens). All other applications will not be considered.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $99k *
Location: Hessen Frankfurt Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: