We are the team of contributors at the Optimism Foundation, working towards the Optimism Collective's goals. Our mission is to build out the Optimistic ecosystem and enable decentralized governance for the Optimism Collective.
We’re looking for a remarkable Chief Growth Officer to steer expansion strategies, working in an innovative capacity that coordinates efforts across a network of external contributors and core development teams.As our Chief Growth Officer / Head of Growth, you will be key in bootstrapping the Optimism Collective & DAO’s ability to sustain itself, afford expansion, and find economic prosperity for the community of users and business on the protocol platform.
This position transcends traditional management and empowers you to unite and maximize the potential of the Optimism Collective's diverse ecosystem by orchestrating collaborative growth across external contributors, core development teams, and strategic partners.
Your main charter is driving growth across the Optimism ecosystem, currently with a focus on developer growth through innovative GTM strategies, token incentive programs, and partnerships. You'll orchestrate growth strategies across decentralized teams to ensure Developers are drawn to Optimism as the best place to build.
You’ll have tokens, a decentralized workforce, and cash at your disposal to build an internal team from scratch, coordinate external contributors, allocate funding and ink deals.
We’ve driven all the growth so far with a miniscule number of talented contributors. Your first few months on the job will require a roundup of all the work done, existing relationships and processes, budgets, etc. Then we’ll look to you to form a strategy for how to take the budget to meet our growth goals, from hiring to partnerships.
- Strategy & ambition: Have the network, vision, and insight to dream up world-changing deals and partnerships and growth strategies & go execute on them. We’re looking for leaders to exercise the full force of their creativity, to level us up and push us beyond what we thought possible.
- Coordination & process: Be extremely organized, be able to manage a diverse pool of internal and external contributors to accomplish your objectives. Have an efficient process, be able to train a team on it, and progress deals. Optimism prides itself on turning Web3 “obstacles” (being decentralized, MIT licensed, etc.) into competitive advantages. We are looking for leaders who can do the same with executing strategies across a decentralized workforce.
- Adaptability & leadership: Executive roles at startups already require adaptability and the ability to make decisions, find clarity, and guide strategy in the face of ambiguity. This is not only a startup but it’s one in a nascent industry. For the right person an otherwise daunting role becomes an enthralling challenge.
- DAO and Blockchain Background: Previous involvement in DAOs, blockchain projects, or startups.
- Tokenomics Familiarity: Understanding of tokenomics and decentralized governance models.
- Technical familiarity: You don’t have to be Vitalik, but the ability to understand the high level workings of a highly technical product is a must.
Join us in shaping the decentralized future and growing community-driven ecosystems. If you are a visionary leader passionate about decentralized growth, apply now to lead this pivotal role at the Optimism Foundation and be at the forefront of the Optimism Collective's governance and expansion efforts!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $140k - $210k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: