The sales team responsible for our Public Sector is driven by our mission to make the world a safer place by tracking and investigating activities that involve cryptocurrency like cyber, ransomware, human trafficking, terrorist financing, money laundering, tax compliance and consumer protection. We’re experts on the “why” and the “how” with deep relationships and knowledge of navigating government sales processes.
Client Directors establish trust and build strong relationships with Public Sector stakeholders, tailoring their sales approach to their needs, and evangelising Chainalysis solutions in a compelling yet approachable way across practitioners and senior stakeholders. We measure success by the attainment of assigned quota, accuracy of forecasting, and the growth of accounts in the region. They are experts at navigating complex sales cycles and enjoy the thrill of creating and executing a calculated account plan and then closing a deal.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You exceeded your quota and substantially increased our foothold in the UKI Government sector by orchestrating a strategic sales plan
- You’ve helped us develop compelling product positioning and messaging specific to market trends, competitive drivers, region-specific sales channels, and more
- Your relationships with customers are built on trust and transparency resulting in network referrals that ultimately build Chainalysis’ brand awareness
- You’ve built a diverse pipeline of opportunities resulting in consistent and accurate forecasting
- You’ve consistently used data from sales figures, marketing campaigns, and promotional activities to enable you to meet and exceed sales goals
- Your sales pod values your leadership and you’re driving initiatives that leverages each of their capabilities to deliver growth in your territory
- Product and Engineering teams rely on your advice and input to inform new product features and solutions
- You have relationships across departments at Chainalysis allowing you to provide expert advice to prospects related to technical concepts, product roadmaps, solutions implementations, training, and craft appropriate customer proposals
A background like this helps:
- Demonstrated history in a previous technical B2B SaaS sales role
- Solid understanding of the Public Sector and their buying processes
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- Track record in selling conceptually technical solutions
- Track record in both new business development and strategic account development
- You don’t have to be a blockchain expert, but you’re insatiably curious and willing to learn
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. We can’t wait to meet you.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $91k - $150k *
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: