🧩 What you will be working on
- Work hand in hand with the CCO on growth and commercial acceleration.
- Managing end-to-end strategic commercial project.
- Conduct research on industry trends, competitors, and potential business opportunities.
- Implementing new business lines, markets and revenue stream discovery.
- Helping in daily managing the commercial team.
- Producing high-quality, executive-level materials for presentations to the C-level.
- And working on the most pressing and complex challenges we face as a company, directly working with the executive team and bringing a strategic and analytical perspective to solving problems.
⚙️ Our toolkit:
- HubSpot, Slack, Notion, Google Workspace, ClickUp
🤟🏻 What you will bring:
- Min. 1 year of experience in a top-tier consulting, investment banking or scale up.
- Highly analytical with exceptional modeling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities, including exceptional presentation skills.
- Demonstrated project management expertise working with senior stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills, including fluency in English.
- Ability to prioritize well and deliver exceptional work independently with no to little supervision and limited direction.
- Lifelong learner with openness to new knowledge, concepts, and ways of doing things.
- Strong personality, comfortable with ambiguity and experimentation, ability to seek out new approaches, and unafraid to make mistakes.
- Takes responsibility and ownership, proactively improving processes and seeking solutions.
- Open-minded and humble, follows trends, welcomes feedback, and challenges existing beliefs and assumptions.
- Intellectual sharpness, ability to quickly digest new concepts and reconcile with existing knowledge.
- Quick-witted with the ability to generate multiple solutions when encountering obstacles.
🤝 Our interview process
- Discovery interview with Senior Recruiter (30 min)
- Second stage interview with VP Operations, Business Operations Lead (30 min)
- At-home case study to prepare
- Final interview and case study presentation with CCO (60 min)
🪄 What’s in it for you?
- 💸 Competitive salary
- 🩺 Health & wellbeing
- 🏢 Great working environment
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwMS4yNTEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $105k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: