What You'll be Doing:
- Conduct thorough investigations on users' account activities as a result of transaction monitoring alerts.
- Where appropriate, facilitate Requests for Information (RFIs) with cross-functional staff in the investigation of transaction monitoring cases.
- Conduct research using internal and external sources to help determine potentially suspicious activity and disposition of adverse news.
- Make determinations and recommend escalation decisions on cases investigated.
- Create, update and maintain files and records related to all supporting information used during investigation.
- Prepare SAR materials and draft SAR narratives.
- Assist with ad hoc projects incl. QA alert dispositions, validation of the transaction monitoring system or any updates, training, etc..
- 3+ years experience in conducting AML related account activity analysis, due-diligence, and investigations in a financial services institution.
- Strong writing, analytical and communications skills. Must be able to execute tasks within tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively with colleagues across regions and business units.
- Should be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented, and results driven.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is required.
- Prior experience working in a multi-national or matrix environment.
- Knowledge with AML/CFT/Sanctions, money transmission regulations, and industry best practices.
- Familiarity with commonly used transaction monitoring & reporting tool(s), such as Chainalysis.
- Relevant industry certifications, e.g., CAMS.
- Cryptocurrency experience is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision
- Company paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- More surprises when you join!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|