What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and innovative Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to join the Compliance Operations Scaled Services team. This individual will need to be a creative problem-solver with a passion for creating and delivering effective learning programs. This will include building and enhancing an essential onboarding program for new hires and contractors, and regularly conducting training needs assessments across the team. You will also be responsible for delivering all training that is required due to the ever-changing nature of the business and FinTech space. Your passion for stablecoins and crypto will be evident in both your experience and engagement. You will be responsible for developing, delivering and implementing learning programs that align with business objectives, and ensuring compliance with any regulatory requirements. To excel in this role you need to be a highly-organized self-starter who is comfortable working in an ever changing, fast-paced environment and can align with Circle’s core values.
What you'll work on:
- Developing, documenting and delivering an immersive onboarding learning program for all new hires and contractors that readies them to thrive and succeed at Circle.
- Standing up and creating a Compliance Operations L&D program with a focus on enhancing program maturity and continuous improvement.
- Creating all required learning materials and delivering all relevant training for onboarding, new products and a business as usual program.
- Working in collaboration with Risk, Compliance, Engineering, L&D and Customer Success departments to create brilliant and effective partnerships.
- Completing L&D assessments for all new products to identify training needs and requirements.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the learning program through surveys, focus groups and other means whilst being willing and capable of making the necessary adjustments.
- Working closely with key Scaled Services partners such as Operations Excellence, Operations Readiness, Quality and Workforce Management to identify training opportunities and outline the time cost of training delivery on the business.
- Identifying new ways of working to continuously improve the L&D framework; proposing and co-ordinating solutions.
- Ensuring effective communication and reporting for enhanced visibility across the business on key pieces of work.
- Staying up-to-date with industry changes and emerging trends and incorporating these where relevant into the learning program.
- Overseeing the governance of training attendance and actively managing a training needs assessment initiative.
- Completing ad-hoc projects as required and in line with business needs.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years experience in financial crimes compliance, ideally developing procedures and delivering training.
- Strong ability to partner with key stakeholders in defining L&D needs and delivery of specific learning programmes to increase employee success and maximize people potential.
- In-depth understanding of adult learning principles and the ability to apply them in the design and delivery of learning programs.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with the ability to identify and address potential issues and risks related to compliance training programs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and evaluate key performance indicators and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience and comfort working in an ever-changing industry and the flexibility to quickly react to changing demands.
- Strong understanding of the cryptocurrency and compliance landscape.
- Organized, detailed, proactive, self-motivated, collaborative, multi-tasker, and creative.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and ensure tasks are completed timely.
- High integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to San Francisco, CA. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $145,000 - $190,000
Annual Bonus Target: 15%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEzLjIwMwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $145k - $190k
Location: CA San Francisco, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: