About Hex Trust
Hex Trust is the leading digital asset custodian for the banking sector. Headquartered in Asia, the platform — Hex Safe - provides a compliance-focused custody infrastructure, deployment flexibility, and seamless integration with third-party service providers in the ecosystem. HT Markets is part of the same group and is building financing & market services to support client access to the DeFi & Digital Asset ecosystem.
About the Role
The Compliance Officer will be the person responsible in the management of the daily activities of the Compliance department and maintenance of the company’s compliance and AML program in Dubai, with direct reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance.
- Conduct AML/CFT review, analysis and risk monitoring on accounts and transaction flows
- Advise the business stakeholders on the existing and ongoing compliance obligations with respect to regulatory standards and expectations
- Work closely with the Head of Legal and Compliance and the other Compliance Officers in the group to develop and enhance the existing governance on AML, including new policies and procedures, process enhancement, etc.
- Work with the Business to develop compliance procedures and controls, and provide commercially-orientated compliance advice
- Carry out awareness briefing and staff training on regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures
- Implement and review compliance policies, procedures and practices
- Lead and contribute to various compliance related projects, including liaising with the technical development team to further enhance the company’s systems and AML/KYC related systems
- Maintain regulatory registers, and make necessary filings with the Regulator as required
- Direct reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance and indirect reporting to the Managing Director MENA
- Liaise with Regulators and law enforcement agencies in relation to any requests received and filing of STR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Accounting, Business, Finance degree
- Compliance Professional Designation a must (e.g., ICA, CAMS certification)
- 7 to 10 years of relevant Compliance experience in a financial institution or regulated entity
- Native English speaker or bilingual
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize without close supervision
- Self-motivated, meticulous, analytical and strong organization skills
- Good understanding of the business dynamics of a financial institution, strong knowledge of crypto and NFT
- Proficient use of Google products (especially, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to think critically, work on several concurrent matters, have an analytical mindset and pay
- Keen attention to details.
- Experience in digital assets AML tools (e.g. Chainalysis, Eliptics, Confirm) is a definitely an advantage
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Singapore’s central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in >
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $99k *
Location: Dubai Dubai United Arab Emirates
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: