Coinhakois a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals with a passion for the crypto space.
You will join our team asCompliance Operation Analyst (6 Months Contract).
What you'll be doing:
- Reviewing and clearing alerts on customers’ transactions flagged on monitoring tool(s).
- Ensure AML screening/alerts are cleared on timely basis.
- Perform alerts review, analyze and initiate corrective actions ∙ Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
What we're looking for:
- Senior university/college student (i.e., 3rd or 4th year student) or graduate.
- Education major in legal, banking, auditing, accounting, or similar fields.
- Good communication skills, fluency in both verbal and written English.
- Ability to make discretionary discussion and suggestions based on research/investigation.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Ability to work shift hours (day/night and Sat/Sun) when required.
- Able to commit working duration for at least 6 months.
What's in it for you:
- MacBook or high-end laptop for working.
- Gaining general knowledge and experience in the compliance side of a financial institution, with a focus on transaction monitoring.
- Hybrid working environment, but please be present at the office at least once a week.
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped workspace with both foreigners and Vietnamese.
- Extensive on job training; will always having chances to work with new emerging technologies.
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $86k *
Location: SG Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|New York, United States|| ||Apply|
|San Jose, CA, United States|| ||Apply|
|Montreal, Canada|| ||Apply|
|United Kingdom|| |
|Atlanta, GA, United States|| |
|Tokyo, Japan|| ||Apply|