Pollen is a Decentralized Prediction Market platform where the community holds all the power. Our first and foundational product – crypto trading simulator Pollen Virtual – went live in June 2022 and has since accrued 1,000 active users.
Our unique selling point is our reputation scoring algorithm, which ranks traders according to their historic performance against market benchmarks and their peers on Pollen, thus estimating their trading skill and potential to perform well in the future. Since launch, this algorithm has provenly beaten even the toughest of crypto bear markets.
Using collective trading intelligence from Pollen Virtual, our next milestone – planned for release in 2023 – is to launch an asset-backed, automated index product informed by the aggregated wisdom of our community’s top performers. To reach this next milestone, we’re focusing on growing Pollen Virtual’s user base and boosting our virtual trading offering with the teamplay module Leagues PRO.
Pollen is a DAO exclusively governed by vePLN holders – the vote escrow equivalent of our native PLN token. PLN can be obtained via exchanges AscendEx, Pangolin, Trader Joe, and MEXC, and as performance-based rewards on Pollen.
We are looking for a DeFi-savvy, articulate, inquisitive, and driven individual to help us build and promote the Pollen brand as we work towards our next big milestone. Our Content Creator & Manager will be responsible for our official communication: the upkeep of our Medium and website, our newsletters to Pollenators, and partnership announcements, as well as coordinating these activities with our designer, social media manager, and developers.
- Managing our Medium, coming up with and creating one to two blog posts per week centred on Pollen news, how-tos, explainers, and/or evergreen DeFi- or DAO-focused topics
- Managing email marketing comms to Pollenators – drafting and distributing one mailer per week focused on a topic of your choice, but prioritising upgrades, new releases, and key governance proposals, with the aim of engaging and activating our user base
- Drafting and distributing the occasional press release, as and when needed
- Drafting the occasional syndicated article
- Gathering information from internal stakeholders to produce articles, mailers, and other comms
- Coordinating external comms with internal parties, incl. founders, business development, social media and community management, as well as partners, where appropriate
- 3+ years as a content creator in the Web 3 space
- Understanding of the principles of DeFi and decentralized governance
- Native or fluent English
- Experience with remote work
- A proactive attitude and willingness to build and grow your role at Pollen
- Experience with Medium
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Previous work experience with DeFi projects
WHAT WE OFFER
- Web 3 industry-standard compensation
- Generous options and benefits – up to 50% of your monthly salary
- Flexible working hours within a fully remote structure
- The opportunity to build up your role and grow with the project
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $22k - $54k *
Location: England London United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: