Who We Are:
About the opportunity:
What you will do:
OKX creative campaign production and delivery
The Creative Resource Manager is responsible for managing creative resource and work flow of creative projects from start to finish, including briefing stage, workflow and resource management, freelance contracts, stakeholder management, meetings, communication with in-house and external partners.
- Be the first point of contact for incoming briefs and manage all new brief assignments
- Efficiently manage in-house and freelance resources on a day-to-day basis
- Understand, plan and manage the project scope and delivery of all projects coming into brand creative studio
- Build and manage stakeholder relations with a variety of teams including brand marketing, social, global events and partnerships, growth, product marketing, central functions, local marketing etc.
- Ensure that the team delivers best-in-class creative work that reflects the OKX brand >
- Maintain a variety of brand content management systems that store brand assets, creative files and design resources
- Work with the Creative Operations Manager and Design Manager to manage resource, timelines and prioritize workload
- Support Creative Operations Manager and Creative Director in development and implementation of studio and design workflows and best practices
- Contribute to the development of the creative operations strategy for OKX Brand Creative, covering a variety of different workstreams in the studio
- Continuously identify opportunities for improvement in the processes and workflows of the brand creative team
- Complete monthly reporting showcasing studio and team performance; identify and suggest ways of proactively addressing trends
- Be the brand ambassador of OKX brand and the creative team both within and outside of OKX
- To help ensure that the team and business strategy is clearly documented and communicated to the brand creative and creative services team
Operations & finance
- Working with the Creative Operations Manager, Creative Director, Creative Managers and wider Global Brand, Marketing, PR, Social, Lifecycle, Growth, Content and Comms team to define and execute creative resource and workflow processes, ensuring that they are efficient and integrated
- Working closely with Comms and Marketing partners, ensuring a consistent and optimized approach to all activity. Including, but not limited to, working closely with the Social Media, Brand and Marketing, PR, Local Markets, Community, Content, Comms, Copy, Digital Media and Product Design teams.
- Maintain a content management system to manage project work, access, usage rights of imagery, videos and content
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Help to produce scope of work to plan resource and budget
- To support the development of ‘best in class’ playbooks for the creative operational and resource management workflow
Team and Relationship Management
- To manage on a day-to-day basis the in-house and freelance resources, timings and workflows.
- Build and manage strong relationships with external suppliers
- Ensure that appropriate freelance resources are available when required.
- Manage timings and motivate creative team members to enhance a smooth, productive
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the Social Media, Product Design, Brand Team, Events Team, Email, Marketing team, Content teams and other business functions to help facilitate the OKX vision.
- To develop the team’s creative resource management knowledge and skills, to ensure the team is operating at an optimal level
What we look for in you:
- Experienced Creative Resource professional with relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years experience in managing a team of creatives, videographers, animators, photographers, content creators.
- Experience with negotiating contract agreements with freelance creatives and third party agencies
- Experience working within a creative team for a high volume online business, delivering high quality creative assets.
- Puts the brand and customer at the heart of the creative resource management process.
- Ability to control and manage budgets and tight deadlines to ensure the timely delivery of daily, seasonal and project works.
- Establishment of best practice processes - review, evaluation and definition.
- Experience of the end-to-end process from brief, concept, design, production anddevelopment
- Content Management experience
- A passion and understanding of branding and brand creative
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Experience in managing third party agencies to deliver results.
- Solid project and resource management skills with a positive influential personality.
- Experience of working with task management tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, Trello, Slack, Google Docs etc
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $110k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: