Company Name: tastytrade
As a Cryptocurrency Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring tastytrade is compliant with all federal and state regulations related to cryptocurrency, as well as staying up to date with regulatory developments as they evolve. You will work closely with the legal and compliance teams, as well as the AML Officer and other stakeholders, to implement and maintain compliance procedures and controls.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that the company is in compliance with all regulatory requirements related to cryptocurrency.
- Oversee the integration and ongoing development of the
- Stay abreast of all relevant federal and state regulations related to cryptocurrency, including those related to anti-money laundering (AML) and know-your-customer (KYC) requirements.
- Provide guidance to internal teams on compliance-related matters and assist in training employees on compliance policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the legal and compliance teams to ensure that all regulatory filings and reports are completed accurately and timely.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and implement measures to mitigate identified risks.
- Oversee the implementation of on-chain transaction monitoring tools and develop procedures for ongoing monitoring to detect suspicious activity and take appropriate action in accordance with AML and KYC procedures.
- Collaborate with external auditors and regulators to ensure that the company is in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Develop a keen awareness of emerging trends and regulatory developments in the cryptocurrency industry and provide guidance on how the company should adapt to these changes.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a financial compliance, regulatory, or legal position.
- Prior experience with blockchain analytics software.
- Strong understanding of federal and state regulations related to cryptocurrency, including AML, KYC, and KYT requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify and analyze complex compliance issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Crypto compliance certifications, such as CCE or CCI, is a bonus but not required.
- Performance Bonuses
- Stock Purchase Options
- 401k Plan
- Continued Education Support
- 20 Paid Vacation Days (plus an additional paid vacation day the month of your birthday!)
- 10 Paid Sick Days
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness & Mental Health Programs
- Charitable Donation Matching
- Two Paid Volunteer Days Off
- Daily catered lunch when in the office
- Full kitchen with snacks and beverages
- In-building gym
- CTA stop a block away, Shuttle to/from Metra
- Office located in the West Loop - Chicago's growing center of tech, great cuisine, and high-end bars
The tastytrade, Inc.family of companies empowers individual traders differently. Founded in 2011 as an online financial media network,tastyliveis now affiliated with companies like a brokerage firm (tastytrade in 2017), a research lab (quiet foundation in 2018), and a magazine (luckbox in 2019). In 2021, London-based IG Group acquired tastytrade, Inc. and assigned it to lead business in North America. This combined team has years of experience like institutional brokers but also a passion for disrupting the entire trading industry.
Our dream is simple: we want more people to find more success witha bettertrading experience. That’s why we’re investing heavily in the right people, technology, and media to make that happen in the US and across the globe.
The diversity of our offerings and the technology that powers them provide our engineers with exposure to a broad set of tools and the opportunity to dig deep into specific problems.
Location:We have a great new office in the West Loop of Chicago and are currently working hybrid meaning we’d love to see your face 3 days week or more!
tastytrade | tastylive| IG North America
1330 W Fulton Market, Chicago, IL 60607
*Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they have every single qualification. Our team is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $102k *
Location: IL Chicago, Illinois, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: