Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team + role
The Crypto Operations team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge crypto products.
As a Crypto Operations Intern, you will serve as a technical product expert and own processes critical to maintaining Robinhood’s crypto product. You’ll work with specialized subject-matter experts on the operations desks including trading & settlement, account servicing, wallet ops, and risk to identify optimization opportunities and assist with critical processes in day-to-day business operations, and partner with cross-functional teams including product operations, engineering, and finance.
What you’ll do
- Support critical business functions, such as monitoring order and execution health, blockchain network health and issues, and liquidity
- Handle customer escalations, assist with troubleshooting complex escalations, and support root-cause analysis of bug and issue reports
- Identify inefficiencies in operational processes, and design and implement solutions
- Document, maintain, and improve standard operating procedures and process documentation
- Identify key risks and controls, and support documentation build-out for Crypto Operations, Crypto Engineering, and Crypto Product teams
- Specify needs to develop and improve Robinhood's internal tools
What you bring
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Operational and data-driven mindset
- Passion for crypto and blockchain technology
- Resourcefulness and ability to work independently
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in general business, data science, information systems, finance, or a related field
What we offer
- Market competitive compensation structure
- Quarterly life>
- Time away including company holidays, paid time off, and sick time!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, business needs, or market demands. The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones, which you can view here. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $31 US Zone 2: $27 US Zone 3: $24
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM