Data Engineering - Intern
- Meet with internal stakeholders across various departments (Operations, Marketing, Finance, etc) to turn business requirements/questions into business insights and BI/reporting solutions
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure business and analytics data requirements are supported with robust, scalable, and adaptable data solutions.
- Ensure the best data management and governance practices in data quality, documentation, security, and privacy.
- Help automate data etl/elt processes and review scripts to ensure that our data models remain clean, tested, documented, and reliable
- Apply knowledge of relational database skills including advanced SQL knowledge and the ability to create complex queries
- Identify areas of improvement and optimize data storage, processing, and utilization of cloud resources
- Developing and maintaining companywide KPI dashboards
- Other duties assigned
- Data driven mindset with a degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Engineering, or an equivalent technical field.
- <1 year of hands-on experience in data analytics including data modeling, web/product analytics, marketing analytics, and data ETL/ELT pipeline documentation
- A self-starter with a proactive mindset of measuring and optimizing business metrics/KPIs using Tableau or Excel
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbal and written, to influence cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly improving, start-up environment that focuses on solving problems with iterative technical solutions.
Nice to Have's:
- While not a hard requirement, experience with crypto based products and services or Ethereum and the crypto markets is a plus.
- Experience working for a rapidly growing startup, and managing change
- Experience with Google Ads/B2C businesses
- Experience with data processing and analysis frameworks (e.g., Spark, Hadoop) is a plus
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $105k - $150k *
Location: Chicago, IL
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: