We are seeking a talented DeFi Trader to join our team at Immuna. Our startup provides institutional investors with a platform to manage their risks of investing in digital assets. We help protect investors' digital asset investments from unexpected exploits and economic risks by monitoring the market and proactively defending their investments.
As a DeFi Trader at Immuna, you will develop and implement highly effective strategies that extract value from digital asset chains and their underlying protocols. You will stay up to date with new developments in the DeFi space to create new strategies and enhance existing ones
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in DeFi trading, with a strong understanding of node infrastructure (Tendermint, Geth, etc.).
- Knowledge of major DeFi protocols and their inner workings.
- Knowledge of the mempool and transaction ordering.
- Familiarity with digital assets and blockchain technology.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Identify and propose compelling investment opportunities for review and decision making.
- Optimize the execution of trade ideas with a clear, detail-oriented approach.
- Conduct research on potential investments, including reviewing app documentation and smart contract audits, and ask critical questions to founders.
- Maintain and optimize Defi strategies, including regular checks on approvals and the transfer of idle funds from exchanges.
- Develop and implement highly effective strategies to extract value from digital asset chains and their underlying protocols.
- Stay up to date with new developments in the DeFi space to create new strategies and enhance existing ones.
- Utilize your creativity and research skills to discover new opportunities for MEV.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M