What we're looking for
We are seeking a Developer Advocate for the Chinese market to join the Supra team and contribute to building awareness and traction for the Supra developer network within the Chinese-speaking market. The ideal candidate is an experienced blockchain developer with a proven track record of engaging with developer and crypto communities in China. Familiarity with both Ethereum and the Move ecosystem is a definite advantage. In this role, you will support Supra’s China community growth strategy and possess the ability to create and educate through highly technical written and spoken content.
- Represent Supra at China offline developer workshops/meetups and online technical discussions in Chinese, doing live demos of Supra;
- Attend local blockchain, Ethereum & Move developer communities events
- Create/translate technical content such as tutorials and troubleshooting, educate developers about Supra’s technologies
- Engage with the community and provide end-user feedback
- Build and maintain a Chinese developer network
- Supporting Chinese growth strategy
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 4+ years actively engaged experience with open-source projects
- Background in software engineering, smart contract development, technical support or similar role.
- Familiarity and experience with the current blockchain and cryptocurrency landscape.
- Ability to translate high technical documents into community-friendly version
- Familiar with Solidity, Move or a keen interest in learning new languages
- A desire to get out and meet people
- Solid public speaking experience and demonstration at a comfort level around with live audiences
- Passion for inspiring and educating developers
- Native Mandarin speaker, fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Remote role, preference for candidates based in Asia.