About the team
Pantos is a research and development hub inside Bitpanda focusing on Web3 applications, first and foremost the Pantos multichain protocol and the ecosystem around it. Being able to work mostly independently from Bitpanda, the nimble Pantos team can move fast and bring new and more cutting-edge technologies to life quickly. The Pantos team is building core infrastructure and dApps as well as developing & fostering growth for the ecosystem.
As the linchpin in our Blockchain Developer Relations and Business Development division, your primary role will be to seamlessly connect Pantos with the broader developer community. This entails nurturing relationships, championing our groundbreaking technology, and catalyzing business expansion. Moreover, you will take the helm in forging enduring business ties and carving out future collaborations with pivotal figures, innovators, and key decision-makers within the developer ecosystem.
What you'll do
- Foster and nurture relationships within the developer community. Manage forums, attend and host relevant events, and run a developer advocacy program.
- Own developer tooling & technical documentation and empower developers to seamlessly build on top of Pantos, ensuring they have the resources and guidance they need for a smooth integration.
- Gather and present feedback from the developer community to our product team. Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve any technical challenges faced by the community.
- Identify and build strategic relationships with key influencers, thought leaders, and decision-makers within the developer community.
- Align the developer community strategy with our broader business goals. Attract new developers to the platform, promote the use of specific features, or drive sales.
Who You Are
- 3+ years proven experience in Developer Relations, Community Management, or similar roles in the Web3 industry
- Experience working with Python and Solidity or other advanced programming languages
- Thorough understanding of blockchain principles and decentralised software architectures
- Passion for building communities and nurturing relationships with excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to understand and explain complex technical concepts with strong problem-solving skills
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $91k - $104k *
Location: 9 Vienna, Vienna, Austria
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: