Developer Relations Jobs in Web3
150 jobs found
Venom is a scalable blockchain solution that is designed to meet the needs of real-world applications. Our unique architecture and technology enable us to provide high levels of performance and security, making Venom an ideal platform for decentralized applications.
Venom is the first blockchain company to be fully regulated by the Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) and compliant with international laws.
The smart contract programming language for Venom’s TVM is an asynchronous dialect of Solidity, internally termed Threaded Solidity or T-Sol.
TVM is a distributed computing system made endlessly scalable via infinite sharding. Interactions between system actors (accounts, smart contracts) are asynchronous: i.e., one actor doesn’t need to wait for another.
Writing code in T-Sol for multi-threaded Venom architecture requires a developer to apply distributed code methods. Unlike EVM, which is monolithic and has smart contracts executed atomically, TVM does not need to wait when calls between contracts located in different shards will be processed. So long as no dependencies are linking those contracts.
The implication for developers writing code in T-Sol is that they can manage more levels of complexity and have tighter control of the flow and execution of the logic.
- Attract, engage, and support developers using the Venom blockchain
- Advocate the unique features and potential of the Venom blockchain to the developer community
- Develop and maintain comprehensive developer documentation
- Manage and organize bug bounties, hackathons, and developer incentives programs
- Design and deliver educational resources, workshops, and office hours for the developer community
- Evaluate and improve developer tooling and resources
- Engage with the Venom developer community, including answering questions and providing technical support to dApp developers
- Organize and host community activities and events, such as hackathons and workshops
- Identify and support promising dApp developers and teams building applications on the Venom platform
- Collaborate with Developer Advocates to ensure a seamless and effective developer experience
- Manage community channels, forums, and social media to foster a positive and collaborative environment
- Strong technical background: The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of technology and be able to speak to developers in their own language.
- Excellent communication skills: The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the benefits and potential of Venom to developers is key.
- Passion for developer advocacy: The ideal candidate should have a genuine interest in helping developers and be passionate about advocating for the platform.
- Experience with community management: The ideal candidate should have experience building and managing communities, including answering questions, providing technical support, and organizing events.
- Event management experience: The ability to organize and run successful developer events and hackathons is important.
- 3+ years in web3.
- Strong programming skills and development experience.
- Experience managing/operating a developer community.
- Passion for building relationships and growing communities online.
- Competitive salary
- Work remotely or in our offices in Abu Dhabi (ideally GST timezone +/- 4 hours)
- Collaborative and inspiring culture
- Highly motivated team moving at a fast pace
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM
What does a developer relations in web3 do?
Developer relations in web3 typically involves building and maintaining relationships with software developers who are building applications on top of web3 technologies
This can include providing support and assistance to developers, creating educational resources to help developers learn about web3 technologies, and acting as a liaison between the development community and the web3 project
Developer relations professionals in web3 may also work on initiatives to grow and foster the web3 developer community, and to promote the adoption of web3 technologies.