About the Position
The Director of AML Compliance will report to the Chief Operating Officer and support the company's lending and digital asset trading practices as well as advise the loan officers and customer support departments. As such, the candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as BSA Officer.
- Oversee daily execution of SALT’s AML and OFAC Programs.
- Maintain and keep up to date SALT’s AML and OFAC Programs.
- Act as the escalation point and decision maker for compliance investigations.
- Assist with or lead AML/OFAC special projects or AML/OFAC implementation of new/updated procedures.
- Advise Management on current issues regarding industry trends and company risks.
- Review and analyze current risk trends and news in order to identify high risk areas, counterparties or keywords to incorporate into monitoring filters, rules, or profiles.
- Oversee forensic analysis of blockchain transactions using third-party software.
- Conduct testing to assess compliance with legal, regulatory, AML, KYC, lending and internal company policy requirements.
- Assist other team members with ad hoc analysis and investigation requests.
- Conduct targeted account reviews on high risk clients and be able to analyze holistic view of customer in terms of products, services and underlying transactions as well as escalate potential issues.
- Prepare reports to senior management detailing review findings and recommendations.
- Research on emerging financial crimes issues in global markets to increase organizational awareness.
- Maintain an awareness of, and monitor the regulatory environment for, emerging legislation and policy statements, along with relevant trends and industry best practices applicable to US and foreign consumer and business lending operations.
- Serve as compliance personnel with banking partners.
- Assist in internal audit and risk assessments.
- Assist corporate counsel in preparation for regulatory examinations.
- Manage the company’s corporate and compliance policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree required
- ACAMS AML certification ideal
- 4-8 years of prior AML/KYC Compliance experience with consumer and business lenders
- Ability to work independently and proactively and complete deliverables in a timely manner
- Ability to exercise judgment within well-defined parameters and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge in banking rules, regulations, laws and all related policies and procedures including, but not limited to, state money transmission laws and the Bank Secrecy Act
What we’d be thrilled with (nice-to-haves):
- International compliance experience a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Work Remotely:no commute/traffic, enjoy more flexibility and improved work/life balance, live where you want anywhere within the U.S. and work where you want - comfort of your home, favorite coffee shop, the beautiful outdoors - you pick!
- Health Insurance & Benefits:medical, dental and vision health insurance with options for the company to pay 100% of the monthly premiums for employees and all their eligible dependents, health care and dependent care flexible spending account options, virtual health options, robust 24/7 employee assistance program, and company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off:12 company paid holidays and unlimited paid time off - work hard / play hard!
- Retirement Savings:401(k) with company match
- Company Equity:receive grant of company stock options - build and share in our success!
- Great Culture:partner with an engaged, collaborative team and enjoy our informal culture and fun virtual events.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $99k *
Location: CO Denver, Colorado, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: