Bitcoin Depot is seeking a mission-driven Director of Government Relations to join our Compliance team and represent the Regulatory function. This position is 100% remote.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest Bitcoin ATM Network in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin at thousands of BTM and BDCheckout locations.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. We currently trade on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol BTM.
The Director of Government Relations will report to the Chief Compliance officer and be exposed to an array of compliance activities, including, but not limited to:
- Manage lobbyists in various states and monitor pending legislation as necessary.
- Maintain strong relationships with local officials in areas where the company is expanding service.
- Track and research current legislation and regulatory actions to keep company leadership and other internal stakeholders informed of trends and new developments.
- Provide guidance cross functionally to all appropriate departments to assure compliances.
- Develop and analyze approaches to support the company’s business objectives and manage outreach and interactions with government officials related to our business and services.
- Support Compliance Officer with team management.
- Performing other duties as requested by the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Legal or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in regulatory affairs, law, government or public policy.
- Ability to identify solutions to meet business and regulatory needs.
- Ability to analyze and interpret legislation, regulations, contracts and other legal documents.
- Strong analytical / research skills coupled with ability to effectively summarize findings in a succinct and organized manner.
- Ability to grasp complex processes quickly and be able to identify risks and compensating controls.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and results oriented; able to make decisions independently.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- 401K Matching
- Health benefits are offered with a company contribution toward premiums
- Paid wellness membership
- Paid time off & holidays
- Annual in-person team-building events
- Virtual team building events
- Remote first environment
Bitcoin Depot provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM
This job is closed
Location: GA Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: