Director of Growth
- Identify and develop new growth channels, and develop go-to-market strategies
- Work closely with the founders, product, and engineering teams to create a unified approach to user growth and retention
- Dive deep into our analytics to understand, test, and optimize what growth strategies work best across different user segments
- Set clear KPIs, monitor progress, and drive the team towards achieving these metrics.
- Execute performance marketing strategy alongside the founders, bridging short-term execution and long-term vision
- Conceptualize and implement comprehensive growth strategies that increase user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell.
- Buying ads, targeting-retargeting profiles, and iterating quickly
- Expand market awareness and adoption of existing products
- Manage and execute campaign workflows, including segmentation and target management
- Write content, and optimize SEO for the website/other channels
- Own and drive all aspects of external media, including press releases, product landing pages, social media, and co-marketing with our partners
- Be comfortable wearing multiple hats as the sole growth/marketing person at the company
- 5+ years of relevant experience in performance marketing
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Experience successfully developing, executing, and managing a performance marketing strategy with little oversight
- In-depth knowledge of advertising platforms, such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Experience planning and rolling out large-scale marketing campaigns and the ability to identify and drive improvements using a data-driven approach
- Experience in market research, messaging, positioning, and branding
- Experience in the SaaS industry and a startup environment is strongly preferred.
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Ability to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, move fast, and tirelessly iterate on feedback
- Someone who is excited to test, experiment, fail, and learn
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
- North America Time Zone
Benefits and Compensation
- Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity
- Apple laptop
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM