Director, People Analytics & Projects
- Drive and assist in building and designing short-term and longer term HR strategy and roadmap, that are aligned with business objectives and priorities.
- Partner in the shaping of the HR organization to deliver a sustainable, consistent employee experience aligned with the HR strategy and CDC culture.
- Cultivate and foster internal relationships with key HR and business stakeholders to evangelize the HR priorities in a way the business can understand and see the value.
- Drive HR Tools and Technology roadmap, implementation and adoption across organizations & lead in designing and revamping HR process and workflows
- Strengthen People Analytics Capabilities across HR organization to enhance & accelerate data-driven people decision. Design and scale HR and TA reporting on a regular cadence as well as on a need basis.
- Drive analysis of employee productivity and performance to derive actionable insights, that will lead into building relevant programs and processes to maximize employee and candidate experience.
- Continually ideate & develop around how to make incremental changes to services and processes in response to evolving business needs.
- Lead HR PMO function to drive project and program governance and drive metrics driven impact across the organization.
- Partner and Liaise with outside consults and implementation partners
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a business or HR-related field desired.
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources
- 5+ years of experience working in a global and distributed work environment
- 5+ years of experience working with and managing remote teams
- Experience in HR Technology & HRIS experience with implementations, upgrades, integrations, development, and testing
- Experience working in a matrixed organization
- Proven experience working on transformational programs in a large-scale environment
- Strong project management capability
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Strong program and operations management skills such as resource deployment and process management expertise
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively
- High tolerance for dealing with ambiguity and on-going change
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $45k - $75k *
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: